Use it anywhere!

Overall Satisfaction with Certify

Certify is used by the entire CRC organization to produce and process expense reports. Whether being used on the desktop or on a cell phone the program allows those that travel to log and organize their travel receipts with ease. I like the option to take photos of receipts and import them into your certify wallet on the spot. It really cuts down on the hassle of trying to keep up with a lot of paperwork.
  • I like the Certify App. It's fast and responsive.
  • I like that it is extremely user-friendly on both mobile devices and desktops.
  • I like that the app doesn't take up a lot of pf space on my phone.
  • Auto texts generated from receipts are sometimes incorrect. So that feature is not 100% dependable. I don't always have to change them but I do always have to check them.
  • No way to view past expense reports.
  • Certify auto-assigns categories to expenses that are not always correct. So that feature is not 100% dependable. I don't always have to change them but I do always have to check them.
  • My position doesn't afford me the opportunity to know how much we've spent on Certify and how purchasing it has changed the company.
  • It is a huge time saver and I'm sure by having it the company has made its employees extremely happy.
When I was brought on board I was part of an hour-long (maybe more) training Skype meeting. The meeting was very thorough and covered the program pretty well. I have not had to call into customer support for any reason since. There may be a few things I'm not familiar with but that would be only because my position doesn't warrant me knowing that aspect of the software.
The software is extremely easy to use.
Certify is perfect for fast-paced expense tracking. You can expense purchases while sitting in the airport waiting for your next flight or while at dinner while conversing with coworkers. It is extremely easy to use and takes little effort to understand.