November 09, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Cherwell Service Management
We use Cherwell to manage our IT service and support functions across our organization. We have several sites, and each site is supported by a local team. Cherwell allows our company to identify and track issues at the local level, as well as escalate items to the corporate level for centralized functions such as application development and security.
- Easy for users to create a help desk ticket for support, and receive automated progress updates.
- Easy for support staff to consolidate all open tickets, both by site as well as by issue type to identify incidents that could be related across multiple locations.
- Well integrated with Active Directory services.
- Cherwell offers more functionality than we are currently taking advantage of, which sometimes makes the support interface appear bloated.
- We switched to Cherwell from another competing product when our account was up for renewal. By switching to Cherwell we will be saving over $50k annually without losing any functionality.
Cherwell is great for organizations with multiple sites that want to automate assigning tickets to local support teams. The dashboard provides critical visibility to workload and response time, which can be very valuable to the team. Cherwell seamlessly provides a single point of contact for users to get support for all of their IT needs - hardware, applications, network, and security.