Overall Satisfaction with Chorus.ai
- Call Review
- Coaching & Skill Development
- New Hire Onboarding
- Market Intelligence (Competition, Product, Messaging)
- Handoffs & Collaboration / Knowledge Sharing
- Voice of Customer & Disseminating Success Stories
The sales and account management teams use Chorus for call recording and coaching. As a product manager, I love watching these calls to understand areas where we could improve our product to better serve customers. I also love recording customer research calls because Chorus creates automatic transcripts and makes it easy to make and share snippets that show valuable insights. I often include Chorus snippets in documents and cards for engineers to build more empathy with the customers who will benefit from our work. Unfortunately, recently Chorus has become very buggy and it's increasingly challenging to create and share snippets. It's often the most frustrating part of my day.
- Transcripts (most of the time).
- Scheduling recording ahead of time
- Mobile app.
- Transcription accuracy.
- Registering an external consultant as a team member in playback.
- Major bugs in creating & sharing snippets
- Often fails to load all components that should be present on the video playback page.
- Appears to cause connection issues on my machine.
- Better insights into customer pain points and product development opportunities.
- Faster ramp times for engineers and product team members.
- Increased empathy with customers among engineers and product team.
I use meeting recording, transcripts, and snippet sharing. However, recently these areas of functionality have not been reliable.
In the past I've used Zoom's native recording functionality with hand-typed notes, with video editing in Camtasia if I needed to share more broadly. I may switch back to native Zoom recording and uploading to another video sharing system we use internally, since Chorus has lately been harder to use.
Recording user testing and sharing insights has been an unexpected benefit, but recently it has become much harder to use.
Do you think Chorus by ZoomInfo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Chorus by ZoomInfo's feature set?
Did Chorus by ZoomInfo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Chorus by ZoomInfo go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Chorus by ZoomInfo again?