Making an impact for a small teamhttps://www.trustradius.com/customer-successChurnZeroUnspecified9.1771012019-07-06T21:59:41.567Z
July 06, 2019
Making an impact for a small team
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ChurnZero
We're using ChurnZero within our Customer Success team to manage all of our clients. We had data in multiple systems that we had to pull together by hand in order to get a semi-decent view of where an account was at, so we decided to implement CZ to make it easier for our CSM's to see and understand what was happening with an account. We're specifically interested in NPS and retention, and in using plays and journeys to better manage multiple onboardings at once.
- Really fantastic on-boarding with the ChurnZero team.
- Being able to deploy and segment multiple NPS surveys is a huge win.
- Calculating account health scores is infinitely easier when all of your data is in one place.
- I'd like to see a bit of an easier flow to create segments, or to jump to creating segments from another part of the app since they're required everywhere.
- I would love to see a Slack integration for NPS responses included with access.
- We've just really started using it, but are seeing an uptick in CSM awareness, which will hopefully result in lower churn and higher renewal numbers.
- We've started segmenting users by the features they are using, to find the features they are not, which helps us to increase stickiness.
ChurnZero is really well suited for onboarding accounts and users -- journeys and plays make it really easy to keep track of what has happened and what still needs to happen. I really like being able to mass email or send in-app messages depending on who we're targeting without having to create lists by hand. It gives us the ability to work on accounts as a group since all of the data is in one place.
ChurnZero Feature Ratings
Evaluating ChurnZero and Competitors
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Third-party Reviews
As a startup, I needed to balance budget with features, so I was looking for an app that had a very wide range of features. I was semi-replacing a product that we had tried to substitute in for this, so I knew what I didn't want, but wasn't sure what I did until I started looking. I compared a number of CS softwares to each other, but I was looking for a place to pull in all our data, that synced with Salesforce, would create health scores, and could do NPS to reduce the number of tools we were using.
I would have started earlier, since I missed my self-imposed implementation deadline. I would also have brought in my technical team earlier to talk about what that implementation would look like from our end; it wasn't onerous, but they gave some weird estimates based on not knowing a lot, and that would have been better to start earlier.