Overall Satisfaction with ChurnZero
ChurnZero is being utilized across several departments including Customer Success, Sales, and Product Specialists. The data reporting allows us to see trends and stay on top of our customer's journeys while also helping us take a proactive approach to at-risk of churn accounts. From an engagement perspective, the realtime data certainly helps us connect with our customers to help them see the value they are getting from our site. On the flip slide, the data also lets us strategize with customers who may be struggling to get things going and may need a boost in the right direction.
- The command center dashboard/UI is fantastic and allows me to see all of my tasks and to-dos in one place.
- The alerts/messaging/playbooks all work beautifully together where I can automatically receive a notification to interact with an account based on specific criteria that we set so that nothing falls through the cracks and we can stay on top of everything in a very manageable way.
- Being able to track all of the customer activity within the site helps us to strategize with each and every one of our customers in a very specific manner allowing us to build much stronger relationships.
- I have not had enough experience with ChurnZero to where I can recommend areas that could use improvement. As a new addition to the CSM team, our department is still getting a handle on all of the functionality and capabilities that ChurnZero provides.
- Too early in the process to tell.
As a CSM at my previous employer, the CRM was homemade and not very useful or robust in its capabilities.
1 to 5 people
ChurnZero is very well suited for Customer Success teams that want to build engaging and long lasting relationships with customers outside of the initial onboarding process. Whenever your software is involved in the process change management realm, being able to change strategies and approaches is important and ChurnZero will allow us to follow up with actual data to help keep the key decision makers accountable.
ChurnZero Feature Ratings
- Online training
The training and onboarding have been very helpful. Since I was not a part of the team when ChurnZero was implemented, it was important to get brought up to speed as quickly as possible and our CSM has been incredibly receptive in that regard.
Yes, the product is very easy to navigate and user-friendly. I would recommend a combination of exploring the site and learning how to navigate on your own, as well as a scheduled training session with a CSM to cover all of the specifics that may have been overlooked.