Overall Satisfaction with Cision PRWeb
I don't use PRWeb for my business, but instead as needed for my clients. It is good for when a client wants to post press releases on the wire for various news announcements. It is a nice meeting of convenience and a smart price point for no-frills news announcements - when you don't need to add pics, graphics, or need to reach specialty news wires.
- It provides a Newswire option at a very reasonable price.
- The pricing is in a sweet spot for many startups who would want to use it.
- It hits up all of the key media outlets that you would expect a wire service to be connected to.
- Would be nice if they didn't charge extra for a release that has is submitted the day before it is scheduled to be posted.
- The option to upload a word document instead of copy and pasting all release content into a form would be nice addition.
- Uploading social media links a representative of a client is not so easy.
- The form that is used to post a press release is easy to use, most of the time.
- A company doesn't have to sign any long-term agreements to use it. It can be used for a la carte purposes.
- If you need assistance with an uploaded release, they have a very good editorial staff that is easy to reach. They are very helpful.
- It does as advertised as an added option for my client's news announcements.
- It helps with a news item's SEO needs.
- PRWeb can be used as needed, as opposed to setting up long-term commitment.
Do you think Cision PRWeb delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cision PRWeb's feature set?
Did Cision PRWeb live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cision PRWeb go as expected?
Would you buy Cision PRWeb again?