My Experience with ClearSlidehttps://www.trustradius.com/sales-content-managementClearSlideUnspecified7.9861012018-06-13T18:19:53.195Z
June 13, 2018
My Experience with ClearSlide
Score 6 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ClearSlide
ClearSlide is a tool we utilize across our organization. Sales are probably the heaviest user of this tool. ClearSlide is the platform we use when presenting to prospecting clients, sharing materials internally within meetings, and to create links that track the views of pieces of collateral we are sharing with prospective clients. The main business problem it solves is related to sharing/presenting materials.
- ClearSlide is a good tool to track the engagement of people you are sharing materials with.
- ClearSlide is pretty intuitive and easy to navigate.
- ClearSlide also allows me to share materials pretty easily.
- I don't love the conference line. The recording message at the beginning is particularly annoying.
- I also wish it were easier to share multiple links quicker. It's somewhat of a cumbersome process.
- It can occasionally be challenging to find the right materials to share at the moment quick enough.
- There have been a few situations where ClearSlide has enabled me to close deals, as I got a notification that people were viewing my materials, allowing me to track and follow up at the moment.
- ClearSlide is how we facilitate all of our external presentations so has allowed us to present on our services to potential buyers.
I'm not overly familiar with Skype's presentation capabilities but we utilize it for internal communications (instant messaging) and occasionally video conferencing. Not sure if Clearslide has these capabilities or if Skype has the presentation capabilities of ClearSlide, but this has been my experience with my company. I think we choose ClearSlide over Skype because it is a cost-effective way for many users to share materials/present to prospective buyers as well as houses content that can be easily shared.
ClearSlide is great in a situation where you want to present a slide deck to a person outside of your organization. It is also great to track the opens of the materials you send (although I'm unsure if including these links potentially makes my emails go to spam). It can occasionally be challenging to use the screen sharing mechanism and I become hesitant to use that with people who are unfamiliar with the platform. Clearslide is sometimes inappropriate for people who are a little more "old school" and are hesitant to open links from parties they aren't overly comfortable with yet.