Our go-to tool
December 15, 2015
Our go-to tool
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Clicktools
It is being used by one lead in each region. It allows us to collect comprehensive data from our customers and use it as a tool to demonstrate the effectiveness of our training that we have our customers review. I love that the answers are integrated in Salesforce so I can check out data within a campaign before pulling the results in Clicktools.
- Beautiful presentation.
- Integrates with Salesforce.
- Stores a data.
- Reactive to my usage.
- Speed - the quality of graphics is high and a lot of info is being pulled, it can take quite a bit of time to produce results.
- I am unable to open multiple tabs to run several functions within Clicktools simultaneously.
- Easier/more intuitive graphics uploading.
- Run reports based on a certain factor (i.e. if there is a particular product we continuously run reports on, I would like to see a chart comparison of how that products scores have varied over time).
- Improved customer service as a result of polling what our customers truly value.
- Improved employee morale - we took the results and rewarded employees based on their reviewed performance.
- Gathered data on new products so we could gauge effectiveness and areas for improvement.
Secure, integrated with Salesforce and allows for better graphics that can be presented to customers. It produces a valuable tool for our sales team by collecting data and turning it into something that is comprehensive and easy to navigate and fun to look at, vs numbers and data gathered onto a sheet.
Clicktools Feature Ratings
It's fairly intuitive, produces a great product and the customer support is fantastic. I only lowered the score because I find that the in-depth surveys that we run most often can take up to five minutes to produce results, which can be tiring since the interface only allows me to open one window of Clicktools so I can't run multiple results at a time. When I asked support if this was an issue that could be fixed they said it was because the graphics took time to generate the data.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- Pulling real time data from our customers.
- Producing a beautiful pdf to present our data to customers and employee.