Clicktools - Clicks not Code
December 11, 2015
Clicktools - Clicks not Code
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Clicktools
Clicktools is used by our customer support department to send satisfaction surveys to our customers at the close of a support ticket. It is used by our professional services department to gauge customer satisfaction upon project completion/end of service engagement. Our training and education group sends feedback surveys to students at the end of all training classes. Our internal IT department uses it to gauge user satisfaction when a technical support ticket is closed.
- Integration with salesforce.com.
- Ability to build and link/map surveys quickly.
- Templating. Branding our surveys is important.
- The ability to review and analyze survey data within the console.
- Menu navigation can be confusing at times. e.g., when you select a survey, to get back to survey list I usually reload the console.
- Initially had some issues with mapping of numeric results e.g., 1 - 5. Had to create formula to map back, seemed cumbersome.
- Limits on surveys is based on questions on survey not on survey. We do not save any of the results in Clicktools. After integration we delete them to stay under limit.
- Better customer service, input from our satisfaction surveys is used to continuously improve our interaction with our customers and provide feedback to our team members.
- The ability to change survey questions through clicks and not code is a big advantage. Reduces the stress on our IT department and helps us turn around requests quicker.
- Adds a level of professionalism in our interactions with our customers.
For any organization that is using salesforce.com and needs to implement a survey system that directly ties back to their salesforce.com system I would highly recommend Clicktools. We tried building our own customer satisfaction survey and it was not worth the effort, especially as our questions are ever changing. The integration with the case module was easy to configure.
Clicktools Feature Ratings
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Support understands my problem
Quick Initial Response
No - Tool is easy enough to use, we've only submitted support requests when we first started using the tool. The number of cases we've submitted can be counted on one hand. It's been several years since we've had to submit a support request. The tool, Clicktools just works. Setup, integration and deployment are easy - we've not had any issues.
Honestly the need for technical support has been minimal. Clicktools plain and simply works. Other than a few setup and configuration questions when we first signed on several years ago we've not had the need or requirement for technical support services. The tool is extremely easy to use. Surveys can be built quickly and integrating them into salesforce.com is a very straightforward process. In the 4 years that we have been running Clicktools we've never encountered an issue.
Very quick to create, map/link survey results to salesforce and publish. A survey requirement from our organization can be turned around within hours not days. The user interface is clean and well organized, although navigation can be a bit confusing (finding certain options) Overall we are very satisfied and so are our internal users.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using