- Post support issue (closed-case) follow-up.
- Tracking C-Sat and ways to improve our service.
Clicktools is utilized as an app within our Salesforce.com org and is being used by marketing, customer satisfaction, sales, professional …
- Data export (15)9.999%
- Changes to live survey (16)8.989%
- Multiple question types (16)8.989%
- Custom logo/branding (14)8.989%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Clicktools, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Clicktools has given us the ability to embed custom scripts into specific accounts with a bespoke set of questions that we want to gather responses to.
- The reporting per script is good and the ability to custom build means we can pick out the most vital responses that we are trying to get to.
- In terms of investments I can't answer that question but I imagine the ability to perform these bespoke scripts is time-saving.
- I cannot speak specifically to ROI. The tool technically works, but it takes awhile to understand how to build a survey and process responses, simply due to the design.
- Better customer service
- Increased report ability on performance measures
- Better tracking of compliance items
- Improved customer service as a result of polling what our customers truly value.
- Improved employee morale - we took the results and rewarded employees based on their reviewed performance.
- Gathered data on new products so we could gauge effectiveness and areas for improvement.
- Better customer service, input from our satisfaction surveys is used to continuously improve our interaction with our customers and provide feedback to our team members.
- The ability to change survey questions through clicks and not code is a big advantage. Reduces the stress on our IT department and helps us turn around requests quicker.
- Adds a level of professionalism in our interactions with our customers.
- We've been able to coach some of our reps to provide better service, and our clients are much happier to see the responses we receive.
- Clicktools has had a positive impact on our NPS. Thanks to robust survey capabilities, we capture a lot of survey data from our customers so that we can truly understand their health.
- Clicktools also really helps our internal teams understand how MindTouch Support is making our customers delighted. Internal communication? Thanks Clicktools!
- Increased employee efficiency: due to the fact that it links to the Salesforce, it saves time to update our stakeholder records. It is, at least, a 100% ROI.
- Better customer service. The data we collect help us improve our operations. It is hard thought to estimate the role of Clicktools in the retention of our clients.
- Better customer service.
- Better customer issue visibility.
- The NPS Survey project has been invaluable to management in proactively addressing customer needs and issues.
- The NPS Survey project has guided product development features and deployment schedules.
- Product User surveys have enabled professional services to gain visibility on customer project issues faster than before, and address them with key stakeholders.
- Using alerts to notify our account managers when we have received a concerning response has enabled us to act quicker thus helping improve client retention.
- Clicktools has given us the ability to globally govern survey content and make comparisons across brands and countries.
- The surveys integrated with Salesforce cases allow us to gauge the service offered.
- Positive impact. It allows us to improve our knowledge, create a better customer experience therefore retaining our customers.
- The ROI has been good - we use surveys to determine what kind of campaigns people will respond to, what kinds of products they may find useful for future development, as well as how satisfied our current customers are
- Better customer service
- increased knowledge of customer needs, wants, and frustrations
- Being able to gather customer feedback globally has allowed us to respond more quickly to specific needs within geographies. Having a database of historical Customer Satisfaction data to draw on provides more credibility when going to executive management for resource needs. With the assistance of Clicktools, we have adopted the "NPS" ("Net Promoter" Score) concept that is an industry standard for measuring overall Customer Satisfaction. "I would recommend Grass Valley based on this service experience" is on all surveys and we use the ratings (scale 1-10) of this response as our NPS and to gauge how well we are doing overall.
- Customer Support has driven the adoption and maintenance of this product over consideration of other products. it works reliably and cost effectively.
- We find that the email functionality is very convenient. When a case is closed, the customer immemdiately receives the survey. Response rates are very high when the survey is sent quickly.
- Salesforce integration enables our IT team to easily manage the app.
- Reduction in staff time for transferring survey responses back into the CRM. A task that would normally take 1 hour is now accomplished in minutes.
- Customer satisfaction is the main thing we track, and Clicktools has helped us know what customers feel about each interaction
- Feedback on specific reps/tickets has allowed us to see which styles work best and help coach the team
- Greater lead conversion for proespects
- Better communication with customers
- More accurate data to report to management
- Clicktools has helped us capture our increased customer satisfaction with our company's support process
- Clicktools has allowed us to have a very small cost to maintain the system
- Clicktools allows us to be flexible to meet business needs and go to market with a new survey in
- By getting the pulse on customers, we are able to pivot, gain insight on customer issues, and measure progress on key metrics
- By using the web to case functionality along with Salesforce workflows, we have been able to go to a paperless RMA system. Previously our customers were required to fax in a form to start the process. Now they simply complete a form online and obtain an RMA number along with instructions on how to ship their product in, immediately.
- Overall we can provide better customer service and gain quantitative analysis on customer satisfaction and rep behaviors.