Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp
ClickUp is being used to track and organize all of the projects we have going on. From major design projects to simple to-do lists, we use ClickUp to get things done. It is used company-wide and addresses the problem of task management to see progress and ongoing tasks that need to be executed.
- Organize categories and different projects. Each category can be color-coded and used as the main header to see subtasks underneath.
- Filtering tasks, and sorting by priority is extremely helpful to be able to work on urgent tasks, and see what you've prioritized for the day.
- Mass edits can be used by selecting multiple task lines and you can change a due date, set a priority and many more all at one time.
- Multiple views like list form, calendar form, and a board view are super helpful in seeing your own progress and feel customizable with litter effort.
- The colors are extremely light and barely noticeable, so more color coding options would better.
- ClickUp has made individual users and teams more successful and focused to complete project deadlines on time and catch all the small tasks in between a major project.
- Easier file sharing and collaboration.
ClickUp is great for all organizations, but particularly for small businesses and startups because it's easy to use and robust, especially in the free plan. They offer tools that most other platforms charge for and it is very easy to manage anything with zero training on how to use the platform.