ClickUp just "clicks" for me!
July 26, 2022

ClickUp just "clicks" for me!

Stacey Dominici | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with ClickUp

ClickUp is an invaluable tool for organization of projects and tasks in my small business. Being a one-person small business involves wearing all the hats and ClickUp helps me to keep both projects and one-off tasks organized so that nothing falls through the cracks. I use ClickUp to manage both my business and personal to-dos.
  • Detailed to-do lists with tasks and subtasks.
  • Ability to add ALL the information I need for a task/project in one place.
  • Ease of finding what I am looking for by utilizing the search or filter functions.
  • Can be a bit overwhelming to use all of its features - definitely a learning curve.
  • The calendar function shows tasks and appointments - I'd love to be able to choose one or the other depending on what I need at a given moment.
  • A little clunky to duplicate tasks from one list to another.
  • Ability to keep everything in one place so that I have a one-stop resource for finding everything that I need in both my business and personal life.
  • Ability to access ClickUp from no matter where I am so that I always have important information at hand.
  • Makes my to-do list manageable and prevents overwhelm.
I don't use ClickUp's team functionality as I am a one-person small business.
ClickUp allows me to dig deeper with tasks/subtasks than Trello. I also prefer the "list" view to Trello's Board view. Also, ClickUp's organization methods simply made more sense in my brain. ClickUp does a stellar job with onboarding through their ClickUp University.

Do you think ClickUp delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with ClickUp's feature set?

Did ClickUp live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of ClickUp go as expected?

Would you buy ClickUp again?

ClickUp is a great project management tool for organizing multi-level projects into manageable tasks. I love the detailed in-depth way that ClickUp builds so that you can keep all tasks for a project in one place. ClickUp can be a little too robust of a program if you are looking for simple to-do list functionality.

ClickUp Feature Ratings