My viewpoints on ConnectWise
Overall Satisfaction with ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech)
ConnectWise gives businesses a complete business management and process automation platform for technology companies including IT service companies, professional services, software developers, security, and telecom. The workflow rules that are defined in ConnectWise cover various areas of the business, ranging from conducting targeted marketing campaigns to monitoring service delivery using service level agreements.
You can create work plans and project timelines and get detailed reporting on progress of projects. It’s also possible to use the workflow engine to manage deadlines and get notifications of overdue tasks.
- It includes a ticketing system using workflow automation, SLA, as well as performance monitoring and access tickets from mobile devices.
- Dashboards of the tool show overviews and detailed explanations of KPIs. Your business can also use the custom report writer to generate reports on whatever issue you want.
- You can use ConnectWise to automate the range of ITIL process, such as: incident management, availability management, change management, service reporting, service-level management, service asset and configuration management, request management, and knowledge management.
- You can track all your clients information and every single job you do for them. You can do quotes, send them, add providers to compare prices, manage the calendar of the employees, assign tickets to the correct person, there is nothing you can't do with this tool.
- Inside all the greatness, there are some works around that you have to do for specific duties that could be automated.
- Make sure you keep notes on each client profile, you can use the private note section, it is secure and it works as a reminder of everything you need to do about that specific client, only you and your employees will see those.
- ConnectWise Manage is a very useful application for those who work in help desk attending IT requirements but at the same time it is quite complex for those who are not familiar.
- It allows you to review the received ticket tray, at the same time it allows you to schedule the tickets for days and hours to know when to work them thanks to your view in the form of a calendar and ter allows you to generate metrics about the work that the analysts are carrying out to whom you assign the tickets for resolution, the truth is an excellent, complete and powerful tool.
- ConnectWise Manage is very confusing and difficult to use at the beginning, this because it integrates TOO many functions, which tends to confuse new users, so much so that without doing a course on the tool it is almost impossible from my point of view that a user learn to use this tool, what is certain is that once users become familiar with Connectwise Manage, they do not change it for anything and that is the most effective application when managing and attend technical support tickets.
- “ConnectWise prioritizes its customers’ needs and commissioned the study to help organizations and our partners better understand the benefits to our differentiated approach,” said Craig Fulton, Chief Product Officer for ConnectWise. “We wanted an external group, which we trusted, to provide insight on the financial benefits that our partners can expect to see when they adopt the ConnectWise platform. Forrester has developed a methodology that helps us demonstrate the tangible value of IT software initiatives to both senior management and key stakeholders.”
- 20 percent reduction of service tickets by using (or employing or enacting) script automation.
- 1,920 hours saved in the first year in technicians’ routine by automating progress reports.
- Reduced cost of routine hardware management due to shortening time spent per device by 60 percent.
- Improved billing efficiency and increased productivity of finance teams.
- 10 percent increase in sales productivity.
- Increased HR productivity by up to 60 percent.
- Improved employee satisfaction.
- Improved customer experience.
Eliminate blind spots in your supported environments before they become a problem.
By automating recurring and mundane tasks, ConnectWise Automate frees your tech team to focus on higher priorities and provide an enhanced experience for clients. Be prepared to meet increasing IT demands with 3 automation methods: on-demand scripts, scheduled scripts, and alert templates.
It can manage patches and updates across thousands of computers. We also use it for customized monitoring and alerting on workstations and servers. Monitoring is really robust and granular. It does a great job of gathering a TON of data about the network, and that data is searchable. There are a bunch of different reports built in. Integrates with Manage, Control, and other applications. It does a ton of stuff out of the box, and has endless customization options.
Do you think ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech)'s feature set?
Did ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech) live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech) go as expected?
Would you buy ConnectWise Automate (formerly LabTech) again?