Review: "Constant Contact supports our goals and objectives."https://www.trustradius.com/email-marketingConstant ContactUnspecified7.34001012014-02-13T23:10:02.538Z
Overall Satisfaction with Constant Contact
We use Constant Contact to provide bi-monthly electronic newsletters to residents of Virginia Beach. Each newsletter provides information about current city event or future events that would concern residents. Virginia Beach has a population of nearly 460,000 people and our objective is to use as many channels of communication to engage residents about what is happening within the city. Constant Contact is our strongest channel of communication because people register to receive and nearly everyone who is registers opens and reads the newsletter. Our goal is to continue growing our audience with Constant Contact because the Analytics show that this source of information is desired.
- Create attractive digital emails.
- Analytics that helps identify if emails are bouncing and why along with monitoring who is reading the email.
- Helps create audience growth by allowing us to submit the information through our social media channels.
- Sometimes working in the modules the program is a little unstable.
- The image management isn't as supportive as desired.
- If constant contact could identify ideal timing of emails for our audience that would be helpful.
- Include additional information when email is forwarded and if it's opened so we can reach out to see if they are interested in joining our mailing list.
- Since we are a municipality our goal is to provide information and we know our information is being read, shared and receive questions from customers.
- Providing regular newsletter updates is important and creates an expectation for our product.
- Constant Contact generates calls to action that supports open and transparent information from the city.
We selected to use Constant Contact because of the clean designs and the ability to improve tracking, RSS feeds and address management. It is very important to be able to monitor how our newsletter is being received and when we see e-mails being bounced we are able to quickly identify why and if needed contact our customer to create a dialog on how to improve our services.
Using Constant Contact as part of your overall outbound marketing is one part of a company's communications plan and should be used to support other active channels, promote events and create call to action from readers. If you are able to leverage multiple channels with your Constant Contact account you allow your customers to identify what media channel they want to receive information. Constant Contact allows us to not only get our information to our customer but supports our customers' need to select their communication channel.
Using Constant Contact
There is no doubt that we are going to renew Constant Contact. We have not just invested a lot of time in learning and creating a great looking product but we have developed a strong database of information that allows us to track how we are doing for each newsletter. This supports our goals of creating products that residents desire and are excited to receive.