Overall Satisfaction with CrowdCompass
We are a third party Event Management company that assists companies with their events and meetings. We utilize Crowd Compass very heavily with our meetings as it is often utilized for agenda, maps and push notifications. In the last three years, we have gone from 3 events utilizing Crowd Compass to 19 events this last year.
- Push notifications: Real time messaging to all or groups of attendees.
- Attendee Engagement: Utilizing social media to gain attention for the event.
- Agenda: On the fly updates if needed, locations and speaker information.
- Navigation: Sometimes navigation on different platforms can be clumsy.
- Our ROI is 150% because of all the information you can put on a mobile app.
- We have shown several resistant clients how easy the apps are to navigate, thus getting high adoption rates.
We haven't had to utilize Support very often in my experience. However, our day to day contact and the few support cases we've had, they have been great.
Do you think CrowdCompass delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CrowdCompass's feature set?
Did CrowdCompass live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CrowdCompass go as expected?
Would you buy CrowdCompass again?
Crowd Compass is imperative for large meetings, as there are so many features that can engage and inform your attendees. Mobile apps, in general, are a little less needed on incentive trips, however, we have used them in that capacity to publish attendee lists, locations of events, etc.