Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of CrowdCompass, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- We were better able to engage with our customers through the app.
- The app helped modernize the experience for our attendees, and for a software company, it's especially important to show that you are on the cutting edge.
- Feedback collection was made SO much easier, and more immediate, through the different features available to us.
- CrowdCompass has helped us stay on the forefront of event technology
- CrowdCompass has saved us money by allowing us to easily communicate changes and eliminate the need for costly fixes when things fall apart onsite
- Using CrowdCompass has helped my organization significantly reduce our environmental impact by eliminating the need for paper agendas, reminders, departure notices, etc.
- All in one tool
- Saved significant time communicating with attendees.
- Higher attendee engagement opportunities during virtual meetings.
- Guest engagement
- Easy to update changes
- Giving guests a engaging event
- We've only used it twice, so I can't say that it's helped or hurt us in any way.
- We saved money on printed materials and time.
- We saved staff time at the conference.
- We were able to show our Board of Directors that we were using new technology to make our processes more efficient.
- Easy sharing of contacts
- Better business practices
- Executive presence
- Reduced cost for printed programs.
- Attendees provide more feedback.
- More attendees use the app.
- More people see sponsor advertisements and we can measure clicks.
- Attendees talk to each other on the app and find more overall value in the event that way.
- It's had a positive impact financially because it integrates with Cvent.
- It's a much quicker process to build and design, saving staff hours of work.
- Unlike our old app system, we have more control over the content of this app. We can make our own edits and additions without depending on external people to make those for us.
- CrowdCompass has saved us hundreds of man-hours when prepping for and on-site several of our large events and trips.
- The resource has allowed us to eliminate all printed materials, saving us several hundred $$ per event.
- Sponsors and stakeholders have been more highly engaged and excited to be part of the event.
- Our ROI is 150% because of all the information you can put on a mobile app.
- We have shown several resistant clients how easy the apps are to navigate, thus getting high adoption rates.
- Quick Comms: During the event, we use the in-app notification features for any last-minute changes (room shifts, session cancellations, etc) and that helps keep everyone abreast of the latest happenings. It saves a TON of time on the event planning end. If we didn't have those in-app notifications, we'd have to station people at the door, put up much more signage, etc. any time there was a room change.
- User Engagement: Turning on the game feature gets people involved with the event in a whole different way. We see attendees spending more time in the exhibitor hall and visiting the product station because they want to get the game points.
- SAE continued to utilize printed materials along with the app, so the financial impact was not as direct.
- Community engagement at meetings increased.
- The ability to load presentations and other content resulted in a greater number of downloads.
- It has saved us lots of money on printing materials.
- Handouts from speakers can be loaded at the last minute which also saves us printing costs.
- We are able to make necessary changes even during the event which has kept attendees happy.
- CrowdCompass has a high ROI and has led to higher engagement.
- Less staff time
- More of our attendees are using the app instead of a paper copy of the agenda
- Easier way to gather feedback from attendees
- It has made us more green!
- Our attendees love it.
- It helps the planners all be on the same page.
- It's made my job easier.
- Not quite high enough ROI for us, because our event was too small.
- Time Saving
- Communication ability within the app
- Higher satisfaction rate at our events which translates into loyalty to our company on long-term.
- Higher level of engagement in our client community throughout the year thanks to the connections made during our events.
- Gain of time in my daily tasks as an event planner.
- Better onsite communication with attendees.
- Live updates to a mass group.
- Better analytics for sponsors and clients on their ROI.