Overall Satisfaction with Dashlane
We have used Dashlane to collaborate with outside teams and client departments. It has helped in an incredible way letting us share passwords and sensitive information online. It's wonderful and super well crafted. We are now using multiple apps for this need, but Dashlane is still part of our recommendations.
- Top notch design and clear UI
- Fast setup
- Encryption by default
- Android and Windows app are not as polished as the iOS and Mac OS counterparts
- The price can be better now that there is more competitors
- Sometimes the support documentation is outdated because the software had been updated
- We improved our client's privacy when sharing accounts
- Our process improved because of the ease of use and simplicity
- Our service value increased because it looks more professional now
Dashlane was the best looking of them, we selected it because it went better with our communication style. 1Password was the second on the list, but we liked Dashlane applications more as well. It is really well design and polished, without compromising ease of use or speed.
Do you think Dashlane delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dashlane's feature set?
Did Dashlane live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Dashlane go as expected?
Would you buy Dashlane again?
Dashlane is really simple to use and it looks polished. We liked this product in certain projects where a better experience was needed. Dashlane has a nice feeling when using it, you feel like you're using trustable, good designed software, and I love when my clients and team members get to experience that. It makes us look more professional than other options.