NOT a Customer-First Company. Don't trust DiscoverOrg.https://www.trustradius.com/sales-intelligenceDiscoverOrgUnspecified7.92091012019-01-15T16:41:23.000Z
January 15, 2019
NOT a Customer-First Company. Don't trust DiscoverOrg.
Score 1 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with DiscoverOrg
We are no longer using DiscoverOrg but used the product in 2018. I encouraged a client of mine to sign up for DiscoverOrg to support our Account-Based Marketing approach. Both marketing and sales used the platform.
- Good connection to Salesforce
- Helpful technical support
- There's a really high turnover of customer success managers. In a single year we were assigned three different customer success managers
- Their customer service and contract policies are unethical. They aren't clear on terms, hiding renewal language in the contract, that they then used to bully [us] into renewing.
- Very limited communication from customer success managers about the relationship, the use of the product, and no communication or notice about renewal before sending a bill and demanding payment for an increased price.
- Limited access to different industries. When we attempted to adjust our target market, their availability of industry data left us hamstrung and we didn't get much out of the second half of our year-long engagement.
Don't work with this company unless you're an enterprise organization, with a large sales team, and a willingness to commit for multiple years. They don't serve the small business well. Even in the scenario that you might be a company that fits their ideal customer, I still wouldn't recommend working with DiscoverOrg. This is NOT a customer-first company. If you're looking for service, you won't find it here.