Overall Satisfaction with Drift
I've been using Drift for the past couple years to engage site visitors on my personal website where I provide tailor-made localization solutions for video game companies, game developers, localization agencies and individuals. Drift is helping us keep users engaged, answer their questions on the go and convert prospective leads into clients.
- User engagement is great, it's super easy to send messages to site visitors.
- Fantastic overall user experience and interface. It's super easy to setup on your website and customize it to your needs.
- Excellent messaging system with bots, assigning agents and file attachments.
- Pricing by far is the weakest points as it seems as if they're targeting startups with bigger budgets rather than individual clients.
- The speed at which they develop features is also questionable. Sometime it feels like they're rushing things to be the first on the market, which results to things breaking sometimes.
- It has definitely decreased bounce rate.
- Users are more eager to interact with our website.
- It has helped us land new clients.
So far we have tried multiple other options like Intercom or Tawk.to but for some reason they all fell short when compared Drift. Tawk didn't offer the same freedom of customization and their UX was a bit overwhelming, while Intercom was targeted at a very different user base and their pricing didn't quite fit into our budget.
Drift can work across multiple organizations regardless of their size or structure. The folks behind Drift have developed so many (almost too many) features that can fit all kinds of scenarios from simple user engagement to rather complex onboarding with bots and multiple agents working in different departments. It is also a great solution for customer support.