Everhour is the best time tracker for Asana usershttps://www.trustradius.com/time-trackingEverhourUnspecified8.6431012019-08-21T16:30:40.674Z
August 21, 2019
Everhour is the best time tracker for Asana users
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Everhour
Everhour is used by all employees across our organization. It has been a game-changer for our creative department. Using Everhour helps us see which type of creative we spend the most time one and enables us to view that across the period of time of our needs. It has also been useful to see the time spent per project. With that knowledge, we were able to know what initiatives were worth our time and which weren't.
- The reports are highly customizable and detailed. They allow us to pull very specific data.
- It's Asana integration (the most seamless we've seen) and Google Chrome extension make Everhour easy to use and implement across the teams.
- Their user-interface is easy to use and to understand.
- I would love to be able to easily have graphs and charts from my data without having to export them. Otherwise, we are very satisfied.
- We were able to shut down some initiatives that didn't use the teams time correctly.
- We quickly saw that things we thought were taking too much time, in fact, didn't take much time at all.
Whenever we've had questions, our customer success manager has always been there to help us very quickly. But since we've implemented Everhour, we have barely needed their help since their tool is so easy to use.
Our company uses Asana, and we were looking at a time tracker that had an Asana integration that was easy to use and didn't add to many steps for everyone. Based on the various options we looked at, Everhour has the best integration. Adding some custom fields in Asana allowed us to have very detailed data on our workload without having to do anything on Everhour.