Gets the job done!
Updated October 18, 2019

Gets the job done!

Overall Satisfaction with EZ Texting

EZ Texting is critical to our business. We deliver fine art expertise, education, and advice via SMS and MMS. We use it daily. Our business is currently small, so everyone uses it. We are using EZ Texting to create our MVP until we're ready to convert it all into an app.
  • EZ Texting is immediate and it works. We're using EZ Texting in a somewhat non-traditional way, and the functionality has always been top notch.
  • EZ Texting is flexible. Drip campaigns, text scheduling, and other tools let me send texts the way I want.
  • EZ Texting gives me great customer service. Every problem I've ever had was answered immediately, with professionalism, and with a commitment to problem solving.
  • The interface is clunky. I tent to write several texts one after another and the actual layout of the input fields could be streamlined and more elegant. Right now it's all vertical and we all write in a horizontal format. The box where you pick SMS or MMS is too big and awkward. This is my number one problem area.
  • I wish there were even more flexibility about when to schedule texts, like being able to send one after another, instead of having to pick them at 6:00, 6:01, 6:02, etc.
  • The groups field is clunky and not easy to navigate. Overall the design of the interface could be a lot more streamlined. Get some UX people in there!
  • I'd like to be able to send funny GIFs to get my customers' attention.
  • I don't necessarily have these numbers. We're in an experimental phase right now.
  • The company has helped me deliver the actual product, so that's 100 percent ROI!
I haven't used other products besides EZ Texting.
EZ Texting seems great for traditional marketing scenarios. I'm trying to use it to deliver a service, not to deliver marketing, and it's somewhat less suited for that, but I don't think another company would necessarily be better suited. I'm trying to send several texts in a row every day, not to schedule appointments or send reminders.