Overall Satisfaction with FileZilla
Filezilla is used in our organization to manage all the information in our server. Basically we manage all the files from our webpage--all the files from our different sites and systems that we use in the business operation.
- Connection--it's pretty easy to set up
- File transfer, deletion, creation, upload, and download are a breeze
- Navigation throughout the files is pretty straightforward and simple
- Editing of files on server
- Speed in listing documents when you browse folders
- Automatic update to newer versions
Haven't used support directly from FileZilla, but there is a lot of free support information in a simple google search.
Do you think FileZilla delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with FileZilla's feature set?
Did FileZilla live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of FileZilla go as expected?
Would you buy FileZilla again?