Full Control with PureConnect
Updated January 22, 2020
Full Control with PureConnect
IT Operations Manager
EMS, IncTelecommunications, 201-500 employees
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Genesys PureConnect
PureConnect is our sole contact center engine for the routing of inbound and outbound emails, chats and phone calls. We use it for our call center and for 100% of our business users, inside and outside our organization. The PureConnect platform enables our organization to maintain full control of our contact center while enhancing our product offerings over our competitors.
- Ease of use of the PureConnect systems, from an Administrator experience to our Supervisor tools and end-user Desktop platform. All of these offerings are extremely “feature rich” which provides high customization, real-time awareness and enables us to deliver a silky interface to our end-users.
- At EMS, since we provide contact center outsourcing, our environment doesn’t operate as a single company with multiple departments, but rather as numerous companies with multiple departments under one roof, each with their own unique contact center preferences delivered with precision through EMS and Genesys.
- At present we are managing roughly 500 phone numbers, 400 workgroups, 200 Inbound Call Profiles, 200 users and 50 roles with PureConnect.
- We are a CaaS Local Control customer, meaning that our voice traffic stays onsite at EMS, but we leverage PureConnect cloud servers in a geo-redundant environment to route our interactions.
- EMS Provides support and services via Voice, Email and Chat with the ability to also turn-up SMS. With the Genesys system we are confidently able to achieve all of this with a single FT dedicated EMS Genesys Administrator.
- The Genesys sales and support engineers are the best in the business.
- Any ideas or questions that need addressed are quickly and accurately addressed with a phone call or email to our Customer Success Manager, Service Delivery Manager or Support Team. The support we receive feels genuine and the demonstrated sense of urgency is not based upon the number of seats we occupy.
- The Genesys PureConnect platform is highly customizable and we have yet to truly run into any roadblocks with system configuration and feature sets. We are only limited to our own creativity.
- Reporting. Why can't I get individual interaction details from cradle to grave? Most importantly on "abandoned" interactions. PureConnect sums and averages all of your interaction data by half hour intervals and therefore dumps the individual line by line data. We want to know if someone abandons a queue, what date/time they called, their number, wait duration(s) before disconnect, workgroup and etc. This just makes no sense in comparison to the competition. The rest of the canned reporting is useful and works well.
- Moving from Echopass to PureConnect we quickly achieved over 2000% in our ROI.
In our perspective these players were no where in the same league as Genesys and yes I recognize that Genesys eventually bought Echopass. The only thing better was that we could get line by line interaction data on any inbound or outbound answered or abandoned interaction.
Pure connect is well suited for small to large companies of few to many departments, requiring a phone engine. It is also suited for large contact centers that provide multi-channel/omni-channel support and services for their partners. For example, an outsourcer with 50 clients can easily handle thousands of phone numbers and routing profiles, all unique to the customer's needs.