Overall Satisfaction with Gist
Our main use of Gist is for customer support via the Live Chat functionality on our corporate website. This was the strongest selling point when they released the service and still is the main reason we use it. It also functions as a lightweight CRM and has many lead generation tools.
- LiveChat is great, it even supports many languages, which is very handy if you're website visitors are not native English speakers.
- The CRM module offers basic information about your visitors, which helps in crafting your audience segmentation.
- It has integrated email campaigns. This wasn't extensively tested by us, but it'll be perfect for a mid-sized audience with just a few thousand subscribers.
- Email editor could use some improvements.
- Would be nice to have a more robust CRM module.
- Providing our visitors with fast replies is always handy, especially when they're in a need of a product and need information about the stock.
In this company, we've been using Gist from the start. It's performing well. At other companies, we use LiveAgent (where ticketing is more important) and native Facebook Chat integration, where we don't need to answer complicated inquiries. Gist aims to be a complete marketing solution, so it can be overkill for a small company or project but if you can justify the monthly fee, it's a great option.
It's a great platform. We have been using Gist for customer support for about a year now. This is the first chat app we tried and works well so far. It has numerous handy features, like email automation, chatbots, live event tracker, knowledgebase, behavioral email marketing, and even drip campaigns, and so on. Gist's feature list is growing very fast, they seem to listen to their customers very well!