Overall Satisfaction with Gong.io
Our sales, marketing, product, and client success teams all love Gong.io - Each department has unique and specific reasons for using Gong and the value they derive. But one thing is certain - we are a much better organization for having Gong.io in our tech stack. Sales, marketing, and product teams use it - this is like watching a film. Our reps are onboarded and learn much quicker. They evaluate and "watch the tape" to improve. It's awesome. They don't have to join in on sales calls or attend numerous events. They can study up at their convenience.
- Onboarding customer-facing employees and getting them up to speed with our clients and industries.
- Improving close rates with sales teams at every stage of the sales process.
- Data intelligence - It's just so easy to diagnose and troubleshoot client or prospect interactions with Gong.io.
- I would love it to integrate into Outreach.io. It probably does, but we just haven't figured it out yet.
- Extracting value is fast and wonderful, but there are so many other layers of value I feel like Gong.io could provide. The roadmap to getting there is a little daunting and our CSM isn't super proactive in helping us get there.
- Happier sales reps.
- Better client and Industry IQ.
- Client insights shared across the organization with ease.
I've never had customer intelligence at my fingertips as I have with Gong.io. Amazing!
I'm sure it's there. But I feel like we aren't fully extrapolating all the value that Gong.io can provide. I want to get there. We might need more Client Success support.
Do you think Gong delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Gong's feature set?
Did Gong live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Gong go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Gong again?
If you want to close more business -- make Gong.io part of your organizational DNA.