Overall Satisfaction with Google Analytics
Google Analytics is used by our organization to track website traffic, age-specific interests and to track how long people remain on our sites. We use Google Analytics to address problems such as visitor retention and how they arrived on our site.
- Provides worldwide stats including retention time and bounce rate.
- It's a secure tool.
- Great indicator for website performance.
- Can be overwhelming for a beginner.
- Customer support is nearly absent.
- Conversions can be difficult to set up.
- Google Analytics has helped me track traffic.
- Google Analytics has helped me improve my website content based on visitor's interests.
- Google Analytics has helped me improve my social media traffic.
Do you think Google Analytics delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Analytics's feature set?
Did Google Analytics live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Analytics go as expected?
Would you buy Google Analytics again?
Google Analytics is well suited for smaller companies. Its ability to track traffic, interests, retention rate, and bounce time gives you a somewhat clear indication of how your website is doing. Google Analytics is less appropriate for beginners and larger companies who need in-depth training with technical knowledge.