Data gathering in simple termshttps://www.trustradius.com/surveysGoogle FormsUnspecified8.63701012018-12-13T23:47:45.713Z
December 13, 2018
Data gathering in simple terms
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Google Forms
I use Google Forms for information gathering across departments for consistent input. It allows donors to provide data at their own pace and schedule. It solves the challenge of multiple sessions and schedule coordination.
- Flexibility in format. Allows for many types of data collection.
- Intuitive. No special training is required to use.
- Rich in graphic integration. Allows for customization and branding.
- Export tools. It could use additional exportable formats for integration with other reporting tools.
- Mobile formatting. Could improve in portable layouts for tablets or phones.
- Templates. Additional preset design templates would be welcome.
- Saves time in person-direct sessions or interviews.
- Provide mass distribution in simple electronic mediums.
- Customization and branding reflects in a more personal experience for the donor.
Google Forms Feature Ratings
Using Google Forms
50 - Project managers, design engineers, accounting, marketing. The GForms are used for many data gathering functions, from client surveys to project statistics to accounting set up when new projects are created.
5 - Engineers, designers, and accounting personnel design forms for their teams to use. The platform is easy to update and maintain, not requiring specialized knowledge.
- Client data gathering for design decisions
- Project data and statistics for maintenance and steering.
- New projects data input for consistency in accounting set up.
- Customization in format resulting in improved response from donors
- Consistent type and quality of data from account execs for project statistics.
- Consistent data from PMs for new project set up and initiation
- Understanding product and services preferences from clients to improve the design process
- To gauge internal preferences and trends of our designers and engineers