Overall Satisfaction with Google Pay (formerly Google Wallet)
Keeping track of contracts and budgets is not easy for anyone, especially for any nonprofit organization. Google Pay (formerly known as Google Wallet) really helps to streamline online payments for your financial operations department. It's easy enough to use the platform that team members can be cross-trained on the system fairly quickly.
- Makes easy and quick online payments to third-party vendors
- Keeps a detailed track record of invoices to the customer/client
- Archives each transaction so you're never looking for lost receipts
- The mobile app could be more user friendly
- Google Pay (formerly known as Google Wallet) should alert its users of changes to its platform
- Better notifications and explanation of terms of service
- Better cybersecurity for online payments and transactions
- Google Pay (formerly known as Google Wallet) organizes spending and makes recommendations--all around grouped conversations
- Improves risk mitigation and ensures safety and account health of our vendors
- Increased efficiency and pushes payments through at a faster rate
- Provides work-life balance when fiscal deadlines slowly approach
We've used PayPal for business in the past and it can sometimes be a little problematic locating where everything is. Google Pay (formerly known as Google Wallet)'s interface is so smooth that we only need to look in a tab or two to glean important information or catalog an invoice or transaction into our QuickBooks account.
Do you think Google Pay delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Pay's feature set?
Did Google Pay live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Google Pay go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Google Pay again?
If you have a list of vendors or businesses that you interact with more frequently than others, then Google Pay (formerly known as Google Wallet) is right for your organization. Ops teams or delegates can pay, initiate, and archive invoices in a streamlined, friendly manner. Gone are the days where you have to scroll through a long list of transactions or virtual credit cards to find that one receipt that you're looking for!