Overall Satisfaction with Google Trends
I cannot speak for the whole organization but I know the entire Marketing department relies on Google Trends. We use this site to predict ad performance, help us decide on keywords, follow trends of current keywords we are using in campaigns, and also see if there is any seasonality of recurring ups/downs with certain terms. We also use the trending topics feature to see if there is anything relevant there to any of our clients.
- Allows you to search keywords and phrases in certain locations to see search volumes, this is huge and helps us be successful with our Google Ad campaigns.
- Shows us insights into trending topics which allows us to stay in the know and apply any relevant trends to current clients.
- Year in Search and Trending Topics provides us great inspiration for our ads
- Being able to search in certain locations gives us a ton of help when setting up campaigns and doing our keyword research for clients.
- Being able to compare multiple keywords or search terms side by side is extremely helpful.
- Reduced time in keyword research.
- Increased profits for clients we advertise for.
- Allowed us to find keywords or phrases we might not have thought of before.
Do you think Google Trends delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google Trends's feature set?
Did Google Trends live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google Trends go as expected?
Would you buy Google Trends again?
Google Trends helps with the initial planning of a campaign and keyword research but it also aides us when we are optimizing accounts as well. Anyone who advertises on Google should be utilizing Google Trends. It can also be fun to just see what's trending and what people are interested in at the moment, even if it doesn't relate to your advertising efforts. Scenarios where it is less appropriate would be if you aren't in need of advertising help or needing to know what's popular or "tending" at the moment.