GoToMeeting was used to conduct live demos of our SaaS product with our prospects. It saved thousands of dollars since it minimized the need to travel to these customers in order to present. It was mostly used by sales to present to prospects, however, it was also used internally for meetings.
- In most cases, it was easy for people to download the plug in. This came in handy as many of our prospects were less technical.
- Having the ability to choose either phone or voice over the internet was useful as well when connecting on a plane where phones are not available.
- The option to video conference also came in handy when there was a request for an in-person meeting, but it was not feasible. This allowed for a great alternative.
- The "raise my hand" option rarely worked so when there was a question, they would have to interrupt by typing a question or interjecting on the phone.
- There would be crashes every now and then, which I understand when you're dealing with the internet. GoToMeeting, however, could improve the way they notify the users and be accessible when there are issues.
- Increased efficiency since there was less need to travel.
- Allowed for a quicker sales cycle as we were able to conduct demos on the fly.