Overall Satisfaction with GoTo Meeting
We use it within our non-profit org. for monthly remote meetings with members. It has helped keep us connected across 2 states and has been particularly helpful with the protracted COVID pandemic. Normally, we have approx. 6-15 members log in for a GoTo Meeting session.
- Excellent for our non-profit org. ---monthly remote meetings with members.
- It has helped keep us connected across 2 states and PREVENTED disruption of our activities and services to inventors in our region.
- It has been particularly helpful with the protracted COVID pandemic.
- The GoTo Meeting platform is stable and reliable---no dropped meeting sessions or other disruptions. Excellent.
- Would be great if there was some way to allow PHONE users of the platform to have a clearer connection with less static and interruption.
- Cannot think of anything else that could be improved---except for a request for discounted pricing for non-profits!
- We are still connected and can conduct org. business without disruption because of the COVID situation here in the Midwest.
- We are able to follow through on tasks without disruption.
- It is reliable and so eliminates tech anxiety when using the platform.
No comparison. Zoom has many dropped calls and ends sessions earlier than we need (free version). Has not provided our org. with that it needs to function well.
Do you think GoTo Meeting delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with GoTo Meeting's feature set?
Did GoTo Meeting live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of GoTo Meeting go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy GoTo Meeting again?