Overall Satisfaction with GoToWebinar
It does not take much time to learn how to use the product, as an end user, as an organizaer, as an adminstrator and as a presenter. Ease of use is one of the key reasons our organization uses GoToWebinar.
We use GoToWebinar to provide professional development training nationally to teachers across the United States. The Council for Economic Education has as its mission to provide real world training in financial literacy and economics to teachers of students in K-12. In order to reach as many teachers as possible, we decided to use GoToWebinar on a weekly basis to push out hourly training to teachers. In the last five months we conducted 16 webinars with over 1000 participants.
- Allows presenters to be located in different geographic locations.
- Provides oporutnities for question and answers from the participants through the question box or by telephone.
- Uses polls during the session to get instant feedback from participants.
- Allows the use of an automatic evaluation survey at the end of the webinar.
- Lack of variety of interactive features for participants.
- Can't tell when people jump on or off who they are...so they could be the same person getting on or a different person.
I have not used the other products...I know of them. GoToWebinar is the most efficient and cost effective of all of these products. It allows us to decice how many webinars per week, and how many people will participate, and only pay for the amount we need.
- [It's] well suited to participants in a wide geographic area who are unable to come to a live program.
- GoToWebinar is good for short, topic-focused sessions.
- Good for plenary or keynote presentations.
- Good for a review of materials or summaries.
- Not good for meetings where you need lots of feedback and cross conversation.
- Not suited to conducting group work or team work.