Overall Satisfaction with Grasshopper
Grasshopper has created a freedom otherwise not available in small business that helps manage our day to day operations efficiently.
- Allows texting with clients
- Protects personal cell phone numbers from being used by clients in off-hours
- Allows for access to phone lines from any location
- Initial setup can be very cumbersome
- Adding voice messages is challenging if the system is not cooperating
- Like to be able to customize the hours to incorporate a lunch message
Do you think Grasshopper delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Grasshopper's feature set?
Did Grasshopper live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Grasshopper go as expected?
Would you buy Grasshopper again?
The ability to catch your call en-route is the most important feature for us as a small business. Second most important is the ability to use the business line to communicate via text messages. This allows us to be available on our clients' terms but can be limited with scheduling and do not disturb times.