May 13, 2020
Manager in SalesMedical Practice Company, 51-200 employees
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Groove is really good at getting you organized. Not only do they offer a ton of features for Gmail such as send email later, flows, and calendar availability, but it also syncs with Salesforce to automatically log your communications to better manage your pipeline. It is being used across the entire organization to reduce time in logging communications.
- Automatically logging emails into Salesforce.
- Great dialer feature with call analytics.
- Omnibar for quick access to Salesforce records to view and update.
- Calendar availability - reduces back and forth in emails trying to find a time to meet.
- Better back end data analytics and reporting.
- A more intuitive UI for some non-technical people.
- More customizable menu items such as Call Results.
- Better communications tracking allows us to better strategize.
- Had more demos set.
- Better email open and respond rates.
Very quick to respond and issues are usually resolved in less than 24 hours. They also have a robust Knowledge Base on their site.
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?
We have set up various flows to help manage our next steps for our outreach cadence. We also use Salesforce integration to log all of our communication. It has saved us a ton of time from copy and pasting from one platform to another. Another great efficiency tool is the template library for emails. We can create and share templates with the team to standardize our communication and save time from having to draft them from scratch.