Overall Satisfaction with Groove
Our sales and service teams use Groove daily to log activities and appointments. We also use Groove Flows extensively to push out marketing messages and updates to our clients. More recently we have started using Groove's sales enablement features as well.
- Outstanding customer service
- Excellent uptime, very few to no service disruptions
- Best ROI
- Groove provides most of the user training
- Groove really isn't lacking in any use cases that we have tried out in 6 years.
- The most obvious advantage is the time-savings of Groove sync and having to not log activities manually.
- Groove Flows included with the email/calendar sync were a HUGE help to our sales teams to get out messaging quickly/professionally/conveniently inside of a product that they were already accustomed to using.
- Groove continues to innovate without dramatically increasing prices, upselling, or creating costly add-ons and that is what keeps us coming back year after year.
Extremely responsive. We also get very concise updates on new features and have regular check-in calls to manage the product.
Groove is really intuitive and most users can decipher their documentation without a lot of assistance. Rarely get calls for help or issues with the product.
Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?
Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?
Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?
Groove is a very intuitive product. It's easy for a brand new user to hit the ground running with it, which makes onboarding less of a challenge. The fact that it is a Chrome extension is also an advantage for users who can then easily understand how it works across devices.