Get Your Groove With GROOVE!!
May 25, 2022

Get Your Groove With GROOVE!!

Overall Satisfaction with Groove

I use Groove to log my activities and track my emails. Groove also allows me to view the amount of engagements that I have with my emails, and let's me know when my emails are opened. Everything that I do in Groove is linked to Salesforce, so adding new contacts and accounts is quick and easy. Groove's also has templates embedded into their platform, which is a huge time saver when trying to prospect.
  • Groove syncs with Salesforce
  • Groove logs activities and emails
  • Groove tracks email engagements
  • Groove allows for custom templates
  • Groove logs calendar appointments
  • I would love to see the "send with Groove" button near (right above or below) the standard send button
  • If you forget to click on the send with Groove button, it would be great to have a prompt that comes up and says "are you sure that you don't want to send with Groove"
  • Under additional fields it would be great if there was a notes section
  • Logging email activities
  • Tracking email engagements
  • Logging meetings
  • Groove leads to increased productivity, as I spend less time manually logging my activities
  • Groove allows for less frustration/greater retention due to the reduced amount of manual work
Groove is extremely user friendly, and has a lot of training and help materials in case users ever need assistance. I use Groove all day long every day, and it saves me a lot of time by allowing me to automatically log my activities.

Do you think Groove, a Clari company delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Groove, a Clari company's feature set?

Did Groove, a Clari company live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Groove, a Clari company go as expected?

Would you buy Groove, a Clari company again?

Groove is well suited for anyone that has to track/show their activity through a CRM. If logging specific meetings, account details, or tracking engagements is important, it's a great tool. It is also a huge time saver (via it's template capabilities) for anyone that has to send out a lot of prospecting emails. I don't use the meeting scheduler often, but need to start using it more as it make scheduling meetings quicker and easier with a lot less back and forth.