Groove adds insight, saves time and helps me connect with my audience in a smooth and streamlined fashion.
June 26, 2022

Jacob Alexander Szemberg | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Groove

Groove is used to streamline communication with a larger audience. Groove also provides a lot of intelligence around the whole communication flow with leads and prospects. Problems such as; has anyone opened my email? How can we most efficiently invite our user base to an event are some of the problems that are solved using Groove.
  • Integrations with Salesforce.
  • Scheduling Emails.
  • Logging activities in CRM.
  • See where leads are located when they open emails.
  • Better integration with Zoom.
  • Fewer updates.
  • A desktop app.
  • Notifications.
  • Tasks.
  • Scheduling of activities.
  • Saving couple of hours each month as invitation flows are way more efficient.
  • Better insight into sales deals.
  • Huge time saving as emails are logged and which creates a conversation archive.
Overall high rating due to the integrations with Gmail and browser plug-in. There could be a better interface for seeing all the activities and tasks. I rarely visit the groove website but again, this is because the integrations are so good so no complaints.
I would say that I in total save around a couple of hours each month but I've gotten very used to it now so the real number might be higher in a world without groove.
I have not evaluated any similar products.

Do you think Groove delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with Groove's feature set?

Did Groove live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Groove go as expected?

Would you buy Groove again?

It's particularly well suited when communicating a broad message to a wider audience. I would argue it's less suitable when writing very detailed emails or in other situations where efficiency is of less importance. Groove is very well suited when working with a large set of customers. It can be used very well to gauge interest among prospects.