"Makes Working With Global Team Easier, With Fast Communication Features."
Overall Satisfaction with HCL Sametime (formerly from IBM)
- Sharing files and screenshots is very easy with the screenshot feature.
- Simple to use and with good chat history.
- To perform better, it requires lots of configurations that are not default.
- The app feature could be improved.
- Fast communication between teams helped with team integration.
- Time-saver to resolve issues and problems with overseas teams.
Do you think HCL Sametime delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with HCL Sametime's feature set?
Did HCL Sametime live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of HCL Sametime go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy HCL Sametime again?
Overall, Sametime is a great feature for global teams to communicate, since you can chat quickly and efficiently with Sametime. Also, the file transfer is really fast and it downloads to any folder you choose. The chat history is easy to use and it is easy to find keywords.
The feature of creating "emoticons" sometimes can jeopardize the team's efficiency.