All-in-one CX Solution!https://www.trustradius.com/help-deskHelp ScoutUnspecified9311012019-06-20T23:13:02.105Z
June 20, 2019
All-in-one CX Solution!
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Help Scout
HelpScout is used by several of our subteams:
- Customer Success
- The workflows are really powerful and allow us to segment out tickets into buckets to increase velocity in responding to similar items.
- The docs site is highly customizable and allows for a large amount of information to be easily accessible to our team and customers.
- Beacon allows us to embed the docs content into our site itself and decreases the number of tickets that actually get submitted.
- There are only 2 levels of organization in the docs sites. We cannot group the content into any more subfolder layers.
- Much of the fancy targeting in Beacon is based solely off of URLs which doesn't work for us as a single page application.
- The paging in lists of tickets isn't the most efficient. An infinite scroll would be much easier to work when you have a bunch of active tickets.
- It has allowed us to scale from a 1 member CX team to a 12 member team without having to transition to a "more robust" product.
- With HelpScout, we were able to identify that our help content wasn't meeting the needs of our team or our customers. Their workflows and tagging helped us to address specific needs to intentionally decrease support volume in those areas and therefore delay the need to add additional team members.
HelpScout is great for all of our CX team. It allows us to centralize all communication and easily hand off conversations to whoever is available or best suited to handle the situation. The documents search bar that is embedded into the form when writing an email reply helps to drive the use of the help content by our team and by extension by our customers. They also have a great ecosystem of content and connections that help you to grow as a support team.
Help Scout Feature Ratings
Using Help Scout
No single person is dedicated to support HelpScout. It is intuitive enough that our Director of CX is able to make any needed changes without a dedicated resource.
- Answering support tickets
- Receiving feedback from specific in-app actions
- Providing the foundation for our help center
- Providing in-app help for our users
Using Help Scout
It is simple and intuitive. I haven't run into difficulty using any of the features that I have wanted to use. Additional help in the form of documentation or support is available as needed, and their response times are pretty good :)
- The traffic cop feature preventing users from working or replying to the same conversation at the same time is beautiful!
- The CSS capacity in their docs site makes it almost completely customizable and allows us to fully integrate our branding where other solutions did not.
- If you have more than 50 active tickets, the default sort and paging rather than infinite scroll is not ideal.