Overall Satisfaction with Hibob
Hibob is our system of record across our global operations. We have four different payroll systems to support our global payroll needs, and Hibob connects to all of them seamlessly. The onboarding, workflows, and employee lifecycle task lists are easy to use.
- Integration with our ATS (Comeet)
- Integration with US Payroll (ADP)
- Employee Onboarding/Lifecycle workflows
- Custom reporting for analytics
- I wish the address fields had a validation tool, to prevent bad address data
- I wish the phone numbers could be formatted to display with country code specific configurations
- Language displays (we have a global presence, and it's nice to offer the tool in multiple languages)
- Onboarding (custom with messages and documents)
- Payroll Data Management
- We were paying a third-party HR organization ~100K per year and were able to cut this from our budget by turning on the connections between our ATS, Hibob, and our payroll vendors.
- We are using the integration between Comeet ATS, and it autogenerates the employee onboarding, creating a seamless experience for the employees. They used to have to reenter their data in 5 separate systems, now, it's all started in Comeet, and upon hire, the onboarding data is collected in Hibob and distributed into all other connected systems.
- When changing employment status, the automation manages system access automatically. (But in cases where we need to override the information for special cases, we still have the option without "breaking" the API connections).
Namely did not have connected modules, so it was difficult to manage data across the different sites. They didn't have a large suite of API connections. Workday required technical experts to code and manage everything, is not user-friendly, and did not have historical data options available. BambooHR lacked technical options, it was a lot of manual work to make it look seamless to the employees. Paycor was awful - no smart fields, no retro calculations, the reports were terrible, and there was no point in time reporting. No API connections for any outside tools.
Do you think Hibob delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hibob's feature set?
Did Hibob live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Hibob go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Hibob again?
I have used a number of other HRIS tools, and this is by far the easiest! The integrations and customization are very easy to understand, and the system is wonderful in storing the deleted task lists in case of internal operations changes. We have successfully integrated our employee gift system "Gifted," JumpCloud, Slack, and more! This has reduced the number of manual tasks our teams have to do to update changes in employment.