Overall Satisfaction with HireVue
HireVue is currently being used only in the recruiting department. A majority of our employees are field representatives, which means they often live in another state, making it very difficult to have a physical interview with the candidates. HireVue allows us to interview the candidate without having to have one of our field managers physically meet the candidate.
- HireVue is very reliable, I rarely have tech issues with the website.
- HireVue's customer service team is great, the few times I or one of my candidates has had an issue, the team is very responsive and works very hard to solve the problem.
- It's extremely innovative - I have had multiple candidates tell me how new and different this type of interview is and how much they enjoy it.
- Using the HireVue software can be an little impersonal to a candidate, only because there is not someone physically interviewing them.
- HireVue could do a better job of preparing the candidate for the interview. The other websites that I have seen are really great, but when I actually took the HireVue I ended up being nervous and somewhat intimidated.
- HireVue has allowed our recruiters to have a faster way of filling positions
- HireVue has also given us more quality candidates, something we weren't the best at before
- HireVue has given us more open lines of communication with our hiring managers
I think HireVue is GREAT for a company that is majority field representatives. I would think it would be less appropriate for a company that has the ability to physically interview all of their candidates (however, that is becoming a thing of the past because a majority of companies have multiple corporate offices, or people working virtually).