Overall Satisfaction with HireVue
We use HireVue for our internship and FTE positions. With OnDemand Interviews we have been able to quickly screen candidates based on pre-determined criteria for the role. We are also using the CodeVue feature that allows us to test a candidates technical ability (ex. software development). We also use the Live Interview feature for digital interviewing. This can be a great way to interview out-of-town candidates prior to flying them in.
- OnDemand Interviews is a great feature that lets you set up video/multiple choice/codevue questions. You send it to the candidates and they are able to take the interview on their time and in the comfort of their own home.
- HireVue and HireVue Pro apps. This is a great tool for manager and candidates to take/review interviews on the go.
- HireVue has the ability to upload candidates via a CVS file, which is nice when you have tons of applicants.
- We have experienced some technical issues with the Live Interview feature. A lot of time it is because the user's computer settings are not set up correctly.
- They are working on adding a feature that will allow you to edit the email templates. Hoping for this to be released soon as it is nice to have different communications sent out for different cites around the globe.
- Customized CodeVues can be difficult to set up. Recommend having a technical employee help out with this. Would like to see more CodeVue questions added to the Question Library.
- Speeds up the interview process.
- Screens candidates based on pre-built test/interviews.
- Apps are great for those that are always on the go.
HireVue only allows 4 people total for Live Interviewers. A lot of managers ask to set up WebExs to include a larger interview team. However, HireVue is better than WebEx due to the fact that you can send out OnDemand tests to the candidates prior to submitting them to the managers.
HireVue is great for pre-screening candidates. It can be difficult to get managers to use a new tool. Some don't like being recorded, so for those that are uncomfortable we turn the record feature off. After using the tool though managers and candidates typically have a good experience. It is nice to be able to share interviews with different evaporators.