High impact for our small nonprofit

High impact for our small nonprofit

Software Version

Hootsuite Pro

Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite

We use Hootsuite to manage our social media presence. We began using Hootsuite to plan a fundraising campaign with a single user. We are now contemplating upgrading to multiple users to increase collaboration and more strategically plan our outreach. Our social media presence has been inconsistent in the past and Hootsuite allows us to create content ahead of time and plan our messaging.
  • I love the content planner. It allows me to use a calendar to schedule posts. I have even scheduled posts up to six months in the future.
  • Another strength of the calendar is that I can easily move content by dragging and dropping posts within the calendar to change the dates and times of posts.
  • I also love the draft feature. It allows my team to send me potential content that I can immediately put into Hootsuite as a draft. Then when I’m planning posts, I can schedule those drafts as needed.
  • I wish that I could post multiple images to Instagram in a single post. This function is available for Facebook.
  • Hootsuite is a little pricey to add multiple users. For a small nonprofit like ours, this feature is still out of reach.
  • The calendar could be better if I could see multiple weeks at a time.
  • Hootsuite has helped us become consistent in our social media marketing. We’ve increased our posting frequency by 500%.
  • Increased post consistency has lead to increased social media engagement.
We have not used any similar products. Hootsuite is the first and we have found no need to look for other tools.
We haven’t had to use support for Hootsuite. However, I do receive regular emails telling me about Hootsuite features and training opportunities.

Do you think Hootsuite delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Hootsuite's feature set?

Did Hootsuite live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Hootsuite go as expected?

Would you buy Hootsuite again?

It is well suited for small organizations that need help with consistency. We went from posting 8-20 posts per month to two posts per day. Now we are beginning to think strategically about our posts so that our social media tells a story as opposed to random highlights of the work we do.

Hootsuite Feature Ratings