Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
Our team uses Hootsuite to market events, while pointing out promotions and special features. Being able to schedule marketing across multiple platforms in advance is a game-changer for us. Hootsuite is very easy to use and understand, with no major training involved. Fortunately, Hootsuite's support is always available to answer questions and solve issues. Additionally, it's very rare to have a scheduled post fail. The success rate of a post firing off must be over 99%, if not 100%.
- Customer service
- On Instagram, Hootsuite could allow location tagging like Instagram offers in its app
- Allowing multiple images to be uploaded on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Allow photos and video to be uploaded at the same time across platforms (especially Instagram)
- Almost all Instagram upload features are not like the Instagram app. You can only upload one form of media on Instagram thru Hootsuite, but on the Instagram app, I can upload multiple pics, format those pics, upload videos, etc.
- Saves our company a lot of time and energy having all promotions scheduled in advance
- Saves our company the heartache of missing a promotion opportunity
- Saves our company money hiring a full-time marketing person
I've not used any other scheduling service
There is room for improvement. Bringing along more of the social media's perks to the Hootsuite app would be a benefit to all those using the service. Right now, you cannot upload all the images you want, upload videos and images, tag locations (geo tags), or even make minor edits and add filters to, say, Instagram. I'd give a higher rating if this were possible.
Do you think Hootsuite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hootsuite's feature set?
Did Hootsuite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hootsuite go as expected?
Would you buy Hootsuite again?
Scheduling a promotion in advance for a holiday feature or event is what drives Hootsuite. The fact that you can schedule a post to be released 5 minutes in advance or even 5 months in advance allows us to spend our time in the office more efficiently. In fact, because of the scheduler, we save company money and heartache of missing an opportunity.