Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
I love Hootsuite because I can schedule all of my client's social media out in advance. It is so much easier than going to every social media site and posting individually. I checked out other vendors for social media scheduling, and Hootsuite is the best for me. It also allows me to take on more new clients because I know that my "posting time" is far less when I rely on the Hootsuite software. I have scheduled 2 weeks out a time and realize I can do so even further out. I had several surgeries but had no worries that my posting task would not be done well and on time. I am a marketer who started my company in 2003 and offer social media management as one of my services. I believe this is the best software out there for this task. By the way, I also love that I can view the calendar and see the posts and even edit them from the calendar. I highly recommend this product.
- I can schedule on behalf of my clients in advance.
- I can easily edit posts from the Hootsuite calendar.
- In the time I have been a customer, I have had no incidence with a post appearing incorrectly or being posted at the wrong time.
- Hootsuite lessens the stress I used to have when I was posting on individual social media sites.
- Sometimes I find it hard to navigate to the place I am trying to go to on Hootsuite - I wish it came with a cheat sheet.
- Well, I do not know where it would not be suited, but I do wish there was more of a discount when you move up from one level to another - meaning, as I get new clients, I need to make sure I have enough spots left on Hootsuite to add them. Some clients want me to post on 5 social media sites and it is easy to use up the number of spots, but it is a big jump to the next level, and the number of clients I have changes from time to time. So if I jump to the next level, I might not need it in a few months.
- There are a lot of questions it is asking, and I wish there were less.
I have used 2 other scheduling tools - in my mind, they were hard to navigate. That is why I choose Hootsuite. I really like how it helped others during Covid and offered potential users a block of time they could use the software at no charge. I love when a company helps better the world.
Do you think Hootsuite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hootsuite's feature set?
Did Hootsuite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hootsuite go as expected?
Would you buy Hootsuite again?