Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
Hootsuite demonstrated itself to be a valuable asset within our organization. We manage many social media accounts and coordinating logins, accounts, posts, and audience engagement [were] quite difficult. Before Hootsuite, there were many times where we missed posting deadlines or had someone forget their login info, etc. It was a struggle to stay on top of it all. Hootsuite definitely has improved social media management and has made it easier to not only be reactive with social media, but proactive! It is extremely helpful that Hootsuite offers the ability to assign posts and comments to other users. I also enjoy that Hootsuite allows us to follow other accounts and listen on different social media channels.
- Hootsuite is great for scheduling posts. I can easily push the same content out on multiple platforms.
- Hootsuite is great for assigning posts and tasks to other users within the organization. It makes it easy to track who will be responding to which specific posts on which specific platforms.
- Hootsuite offers a helpful listening feature that allows organizations to monitor conversations and brand mentions across multiple social media channels.
- An issue I ran into was having to upload the same image across multiple posts/platforms.
- The price of Hootsuite is also a big concern. Compared to other social media management tools, it definitely falls on the expensive side.
- I've run into difficulties when trying to post stories on Instagram and/or Facebook. It is less streamlined than it could be.
- Hootsuite has greatly reduced the time we spend managing social media by about 10 hours a week.
- Hootsuite has improved our ability to track social media metrics and analytics.
- Hootsuite has made access to our social media channels more secure through the use of user roles and administration.
I don't have much experience with Hootsuite support, but I do appreciate that they are active on their social media channels and have good resources on their website. They even offer webinars on a regular basis, which I find extremely helpful for learning more about the platform and social media best practices. I'm confident that if I had an issue, Hootsuite would be responsive and helpful.
Do you think Hootsuite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hootsuite's feature set?
Did Hootsuite live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Hootsuite go as expected?
Would you buy Hootsuite again?
Hootsuite is a must-have if you are a large organization that has many social media accounts across many platforms. It is also a must-have if you have a lot of users that help manage social media. Hootsuite allows different administrative "tiers" that allow various privileges for users. You can set some users to need to have posts approved by an administrator, for example. Hootsuite is also helpful when it comes to scheduling content ahead of time. If you are limited on time, you could sit down and schedule a week or month's worth of posts in one sitting. Hootsuite does social media management very well. If budget is an issue, be sure to take Hootsuite's price into consideration when comparing it to other social media management tools. Some do similar things for cheaper.