Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite
Among many works in a digital business, one important work is to keep your audience aware of your company and the services that it's provide. Along with it keeping an eye over the internet and tracking your customer while going with the trend is a difficult task. A lot of works and analytics are required to maintain the pace. With Hootsuite, all these tasks can be done easily without thinking much. Hootsuite has all the required features that helped us to engage with the audience and maintain the pace with the market.
- It allows me to schedule for the whole month in advance which saves time and allows us to focus on other important things.
- Understanding their analytics graphs is easier than its competitor's one.
- Easy user interface which can be learned in no time.
- Bulk uploading cannot be done with image posts.
- Doesn't work properly with Instagram as per my expectations. [I believe] developers should update the software because most of the audience is now on Instagram.
Do you think Hootsuite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Hootsuite's feature set?
Did Hootsuite live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Hootsuite go as expected?
Would you buy Hootsuite again?
The two best features of Hootsuite which I like are its advanced scheduling feature and graph studies. I found that it integrates better with third-party apps and sharing data with the team is easy. I also disliked that it doesn't work with Instagram and that bulk uploading with images isn't possible in Hootsuite. In the case of bulk uploading, each post has to be uploaded manually, which takes time.