Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite Pro
Hootsuite Pro is being used to stay connected to the existing and potential customers using social media. One does not need to manage tens of social media accounts and then various profiles in case of different verticals within the organization. A single sign-in will do and multiple team members can be managed with varying roles and permissions within Hootsuite Pro.
- Hootsuite Pro supports posting to Google + which is quite a rare feature across social media management tools. Moreover, it allows targeting the content to various sub groups like people following the business or to the existing customers.
- One can save template responses which are just like FAQs on websites which will be asked by customers multiple times.
- Supports the most number of social platforms as compared to competitors which makes it one of the most sought after solutions. With its extensive app directory (including CRM and analytics solutions), one can connect to more services which are not supported in the core software.
- No support for URL shortners other than ow.ly which is owned by Hootsuite. If you have already subscribed to a custom URL shortner, you don't want to switch from the same.
- Some problems with how the content posted on Facebook is tracked. The Facebook analytics report is able to track the likes, comments, etc but the same is not captured in the Hootsuite feed.
- Hootsuite does not track the number of clicks and shares for the links which have been added using URL shortners other than ow.ly or ht.ly and also if they have been added outside of Hootsuite.
- Hootsuite has helped improve our customer service and perception. As more and more people are considering social media as the best way to voice out their opinions about a brand, managing customer responses using Hootsuite has become a cakewalk.
- Employee productivity and collaboration has increased as now the posts can be converted into tasks and can be delegated to different team members manually or based on pre defined work flows. Also, employees can now remain productive even on the move with the help of Hootsuite apps which are available across all mobile platforms making it device and platform agnostic.
- Management is able to keep a track of agent productivity and campaign ROIs. This keeps them abreast of the situation in real time so that corrective measures can be taken if something is not going in the right direction.
Hootsuite Pro works best if your aim is to receive all the posts from the maximum number of platforms at a single place. It excels at receiving all the feeds and responding to different platforms from a centralized space. If you need to run social campaigns, target theright set of customers and need robust analytics and reports, there are other players which offer better value than Hootsuite Pro.