Overall Satisfaction with Hootsuite Pro
We currently use HootSuite Pro to manage our social media accounts. We have a centralized marketing department which makes us unique in our sector, so we don't need multiple users. Hootsuite Pro offers some basic analytic functions which thus far have been fine for what we need. We've played with the plug-in apps but haven't really found anything worth noting. Everything requires a third party fee.
- Scheduling across multiple platforms.
- Bulk Scheduling (Sorta. All punctuation marks disappear so you have to go back and sweep for them...learned that the hard way!).
- Baseline analytics.
- Expand analytics! Particularly with LinkedIn and Twitter. I would gladly pay an up-charge to be able to export my followers since using this tool (like some competitors offer).
- Offer Google Analytics integration help. I get it, Hootsuite doesn't own Google Analytics but at least have someone who I can talk to that can help me see if my settings are correct so the handful of Google Analytics reports will actually pull up data.
- It would be AMAZING if every time Hootsuite was down, I got a notification. When this happens, I often find out because I happen to glance at my Twitter feed and see that all the tweets I scheduled haven't pushed through, only to log in and see that there must have been an outage because my "scheduled posts" have failed.
- Honestly, the analytics are pretty weak and we don't use them much now. Occasionally we'll look at link clicks but that's about it.