HubSpot One Stop Shop
April 24, 2014
HubSpot One Stop Shop
Neuro-Recovery Specialist, Marketing Coordinator
neuroREACTionHealth, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees
Score 10 out of 10
- Social Media
Overall Satisfaction with HubSpot
We are a small (<10 employees) Non-profit company that specializes in Spinal Cord Injury recovery. We use HubSpot to manage our website and all content, as well as all social media platforms we run. I love using HubSpot to post to multiple media platforms at once, as well as scheduling the posts out for a week or even more. I have many responsibilities, and HubSpot has made it really easy and efficient for me to run our social media. I can come in on Monday and set us up for the week with posts for every day, so if I get busy with clients for a day and don't have time to send out any media blasts, it's all scheduled ahead of time and I don't feel as if our platforms are stagnant. It's wonderful :)
- HubSpot is a one stop shop, I don't have to have multiple screens up to post a status, I have everything right in front of me. It cuts down the time I spend social media blasting so I have time to focus on other projects.
- I love all the tools they have to help with blogging. I've never done any type of blogging, so being able to read about them, or see exaples and get tips from the experts is extremely helpful.
- The Dashboard if a great tool to see the stats of your webpage and social media all in one place. I know when my performance is high, and when I need to kick it up a notch.
- I would love to be able to post to instagram as well in social media.
- The templates for webpages are a little bland and boring, I believe we brought one over from Joomla, which has worked great.
- Increased efficiency overall with social media.
- Better understanding of blogging and the impact it can have on a business.
- Better understanding of stats from social media/website.
I personally haven't used any other marketing platforms like HubSpot. I have used platforms like VetMatrix, but I dont't have as much experience with it. When I did use it, I don't remember it being as user-friendly as HubSpot, trying to explain it to my computer-challenged manager was quite a chore. HubSpot has a wonderful user-interface :)
The ease of use is a large factor, and the efficiency of having everything in once place. There is also always something new that I can learn form the resources about better managing our social media, or better marketing strategies. I am not just the Marketing Coordinator, I am first and foremost a Neuro-Recovery Specialist who happens to like social media and took two semesters of graphic design classes in college, so I just took on the marketing responsibility. HubSpot has made everything really easy and helped me understand the Marketing side of my job much more than I ever had before.
HubSpot is great for managing social media (with the exception of Instagram), as well as webpages. I love the one stop shop feeling. Being able to see everything in once place is very helpful. Resources that are available are great for helping with blogging, and CTA's; I didn't know the first thing about blogging before starting HubSpot a couple months ago. It would be great to have an iPad app... I know there's an iPhone app, but the phone is a little small and when I post from home without a computer, I'd prefer to use the iPad.